top of page
Asking is a way of gaining insight, of explaining whether we all have similar opinions, have different ways of looking at things, or just share a few things in common.
What is the difference?
Where is the limit?
When does our sexuality differ?
Why some people are allowed to have it & others not?
I asked myself and people from my surroundings 40 questions.
- The person should sit still for at least 60 minutes.
- The performance takes place in a quiet location.
- The person should move as little as possible.
- A distance is taken from music, mobile phones, food, and from any everyday objects.
- The filmed person talks about the thoughts that arose during the performance.
bottom of page